Keep calm in the chaos of daily work life with the wireless CALADO Silent Mouse from SPEEDLINK. Its advanced button mechanism makes clicks almost silent – reducing noise by almost 90 percent versus a conventional office mouse. Now this silent success from SPEEDLINK is not only a treat for the ears; it’s also a treat for the eyes. Available in three new colours – berry red, Barbados turquoise and spring green – it adds a touch of summer freshness to any desktop.
With its compact design and premium rubberised finish, the CALADO’s ergonomic shape fits perfectly in the hand. Its 1600dpi sensor resolution offers accurate and fluid control, with its robust wireless technology offering total gliding freedom from up to eight metres away from the desktop PC or laptop. Combined with its inexpensive price of €19.99 (RRP), these plus points have made the CALADO one of the truly runaway success stories in SPEEDLINK’s portfolio.
In addition to the basic black version, with the CALADO Silent Mouse’s three new colours SPEEDLINK now brings a splash of added freshness to the workplace or home desktop. There’s a colour to match any summer outfit, and as the mouse costs less than €20 this leaves more than enough money to splash out on one or two more of these summer accessories.
• Wireless 5-button mouse
• 2.4GHz wireless technology with a range of up to 8m
• Accurate 1600dpi optical sensor
• Three levels of sensor adjustment
• Driverless installation
• Up to 90% noise reduction versus a conventional mouse
• Ergonomic shape – designed to fit the right hand perfectly
• Rubberised surface feels great to the touch
• Non-slip rubberised button-function scroll wheel
• Compact nano USB receiver
• Automatic standby mode for minimal power consumption
• Dimensions: 106 x 73 x 36mm (length x width x height)
• Batteries included